Well hello there! Browsing BookTube I discovered something called “Top 5 Wednesday”, which was created by Ginger Reads Lainey! The topics for each Wednesday can be found in the goodreads group, so I encourage you to check them out!
This week’s topic is books I want to re-read, and needless to say, I LOVE talking about books I’d like to re-read, especially because I really enjoy seeing what a book tells me after I’ve grown a bit. So here it goes! (they are not in any particular order).
- “The Awakening” by Kate Chopin. This is one of my favorite books, and I also read it in one sitting, while at the beach one day. Unfortunately I read very quickly, therefore for me it’s hard to remember all details of a book after a while I haven’t read it, so even though I slightly remember the plot, I really would like to be able to enjoy it again!
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I originally read this book in Italian, and I didn’t enjoy it that much, so I think that since Fitzgerald is a master of the written word, if I read it in English, it would change how I felt about it.
- The “Harry Potter” series by J. K. Rowling. I really want to re-read all 7 of the books, but I don’t know why I always read the first 3, and stop. I guess I have to let some time pass in between books, otherwise I get bored very quickly with the whole thing. I guess I cannot binge-read this whole series.
- “Bridget Jones’s Diary” by Helen Fielding. I love this book, and the movie is one of my favorites! I think the first time I read the book I was in my second year of high school, so it’s been a while! With Christmas coming, I guess it makes sense to re-read this fun and light book!
- “Norwegian Wood” by Haruki Murakami. “Norwegian Wood” was the first book I ever read by Murakami, and it really made me fall in love with his beautiful writing.
So, that’s it for today! Hope you enjoyed this Top 5 Wednesday post!